SPONSORED BY IG WEALTH MANAGEMENT Nov. 24-27, 2022
Become a Holiday Alley volunteer and see all the fun up front. We have big chores, little chores, something for everyone! And all tons of fun because you'll be surrounded by fun folks.
What are the Perks?
Volunteer in your community and meet new friends.
- Take part in fun activities, events, markets, workshops, and more
- Enjoy music, dance, performances, workshops for free! (Pending your placement)
- Get your volunteer hours completed as a part of work or school programming
- Take leadership positions and grow your skills for your resume
- Attend our volunteer + appreciation party!
Nov. 23-30 | REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
TIY (TREE IT YOURSELF
Are you a business, organization, retailer, restaurant down Manitoba Avenue in downtown Selkirk? If so, this one's for you!
Tree It Yourself (TIY) is a tree-decorating contest that brings together your coworkers and creates a little fun competition between local businesses.
How it works:
1. Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by November 10th. There are only 4 garden boxes available, and signup is first-come, first-served.
2. Source your own or use one of Holiday Alley’s artificial trees, we’ll deliver them to your business. (Borrowed trees available until quantities last.)
3.Decorate your tree on your own or with your fellow co-workers! Be sure your tree is as winter-and as windproof as possible. Remember: these decorations will be outside and accessible to the public day and night.
Have your trees installed by November 23 so that they’re ready for the start of Holiday Alley on November 24.
SATURDAY, NOV. 26TH
12:00 pm - 4 pm | Gwen Fox Gallery
250 Manitoba Ave. | FREE
Grab a paint brush and compete against your family, friends or fellow citizens to see who can paint the fastest. The subject? Whatever is drawn out of a hat.
Register at email@example.com
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm | Nov. 26 |
JINGLE BELLS! | SELKIRK ANIMAL HOSPITAL POOCH PARADE
Join us for Holiday Alley's annual Selkirk Animal Hospital Pooch Parade!
Theme: Jingle Bells!
How to enter?
1. Fill out the online registration form by Friday, November 25th at midnight.
Come down be part of the in-person event during Holiday Alley!
Prizes go to the pets and their human partners who best encompass this year's theme.
Only 30 spots are available! First come, first served.
* We remind you that your pet's safety is important to us! Please dress your pets for comfort and safety first.
Sign-up to receive our Holiday Alley E-News! Be the first to know about upcoming events and planning for 2022. You can unsubscribe at any time.
©2021 All rights reserved by Holiday Alley.