Calling all puppy pals and dandy dogs – join us for Holiday Alley’s 3rd annual Selkirk Animal Hospital Pooch Parade!
Two ways to get involved
- Register online to have you and your pooch part of the parade
- Vote for your favorite pooch online on holidayalley.ca
This year’s Pooch Parade is a filmed event that will be launched on Holiday Alley TV on Saturday, December 5.
Light Up Your Ho-Ho-Home for the Holidays
Best prize goes to the pet that best encompasses being at “Light Up at Home for the Holiday Season.”
* We remind you that your pooches safety is important to us! Please dress your dogs for comfort first! There are specialty collars and leashes that light up and glow specifically made for pets!
HOW TO ENTER
- Fill out the registration form: https://forms.gle/6hbSuL5iqAuzvFdj8
DEADLINE NOVEMBER 18th
- Have your pets ready to be filmed on November 21 (your times will be emailed to you)
- Donate $10 to Holiday Alley – We will collect registration/ donations during check-in/ sign-in of taping.Only 50 participants total.
Who are this year’s judges? It’s the crowd’s choice!
All viewers will have a chance to vote for top pooch between December 4 – December 11, 2020 on HolidayAlley.ca. Only one vote per person/ email.
1st PLACE – $100 CASH
2nd PLACE: – $75 gift card to Selkirk Animal Hospital
3rd PLACE: – $50 gift card to Selkirk Animal Hospital
BEST MATCHING: $75 gift card to Selkirk Animal Hospital
*Must be available to pick-up prizes in Selkirk and/or Winnipeg.
COMPLIMENTARY PET PORTRAITS + FILMING
In addition to having your pet part of the Pooch Parade video – you’ll also get a photo of you and/or you and your pet emailed to you in time for the holidays!
All participants must agree to be filmed and photographed.
FILMING + COVID PROTOCOLS
- All participants MUST wear a mask and practice social distancing
- All participants will receive a specific filming time, failure to show up on time may result in disqualification or later filming time
- All Holiday Alley staff and volunteers will be wearing masks and practicing social distancing
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use by participants, staff and volunteers
- All filming will take place outdoors
- No outside participants will be able to access the filming area
Holiday Alley staff/volunteers may ask participants to leave if they’re not following COVID protocols.